ECK HEPA grade passive filter units with containment capability
Air flow0 – 40.000 m3/h
Pressure-30 – +30 kPa
Ex Protection0 - 1 *
Containment1 – 5 OEB
* 1 - MIE>3 mJ / 2 - St1@MIE>3 mJ / 3 - St2@MIE<3 mJ / 4 - Hybrid mixtures
ECK HEPA grade passive filter system
Single stage secondary safety filter following the dust collector in critical applications. Also used as stand alone passive filtration of HEPA and ULPA grades usually in multiple stages.
- High efficiency filtration with HEPA and ULPA filter elements. Available from dissipative media to conform ATEX requirements. Monitored by differential pressure gauge, switch or transmitter.
- Safe-guarded by measurements at test ports for integrity testing by DOP/DEHS.
- Optionally built to advanced hygienic standards from various stainless steel grades including surface finishing (mirror polished).
- Adapted to containment requirements by fully welded construction and Bag-in/Bag-out contact free filter exchange in conjunction with WIP provisions (optional).
- Customized versions for OEMs.